Sorenson, Ransom, Ferguson & Kirchoff, LLP, is a Grants Pass Oregon law firm specializing in civil litigation and appeals in state and federal courts; collections, foreclosures, and debt issues, bankruptcy, family law, elder law, including:
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Probate; wills, trusts, and estate planning
- Real estate transactions and disputes
- Intellectual property matters including copyright and trademarks
- Business transactions and litigation
- Natural resources law, including timber & mining law.
The partners and associates in the firm are licensed to practice in all Oregon state courts, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Oregon, the Oregon Federal District Court, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. Partners in the firm regularly represent clients before state and federal administrative agencies, including the Oregon Land Use Board of Appeals and the United States Department of Interior, among others.
Sorenson, Ransom, Ferguson & Kirchoff's friendly, skilled, and experienced support staff enables the firm to provide prompt, efficient and effective service for its clients in Grants Pass and all over Oregon.