Sorenson, Ransom & Ferguson, LLP, is a Grants Pass Oregon law firm specializing in civil litigation and appeals in state and federal courts.
Our practice areas include:
- Collections, foreclosures and debt issues
- Bankruptcy representation for trustees, creditors and debtors
- Family law, including dissolution, custody and adoption
- Elder law, guardianships and conservatorships
- Probate and trust administrations
- Wills, trusts, and estate planning
- Real estate transactions and disputes
- Landlord-tenant relations
- Construciton contracts and disputes
- Employment matters
- Intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks
- Business organizations, transactions and litigation
- General civil litigation.
The attorneys in the firm are licensed to practice in all Oregon state courts, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Oregon, the Oregon Federal District Court and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Sorenson, Ransom & Ferguson's friendly, skilled, and experienced support staff enables the firm to provide prompt, efficient and effective service for its clients in Grants Pass and throughout Oregon.